In the past few years, cosmetic procedures have seen an ever-growing trend among men especially lip fillers. This treatment was basically linked with women, but today, you can even go for lip fillers to achieve a plump and more defined lip appearance as a man.
Why Should You Get A Lip Filler Done As A Man?
Ideally, Men getting lip fillers (ผู้ชาย ปากกระจับ, which is also a term in Thai) was initially a strange thing, but it is not today. Just like women, you can also improve your appearance and self-esteem. Fuller lips can help you contribute towards a confident and attractive look. It can be beneficial in your social settings.
As you age, the natural production of collagen in your lips might decrease, leading to thinning and sagging. Lip fillers offer a nonsurgical solution for you to deal with the signs of aging. It provides you with a more youthful appearance.
Several people go for subtle enhancements that can help you maintain your masculine features. Skilled experts can provide your natural-looking results, ensuring that the changes are not just overly but also traumatic.
The media and prominent culture generally portray male celebrities with good, plump lips. This exposure can influence your beauty standards among you.
The Process Of Lip Fillers
- Getting lip fillers done is a simple process. It would help if you chose a reputable and experienced practitioner for the procedure.
- During the consultation, you need to discuss your objectives and concerns with the doctor. They will understand your facial structure and also determine the right approach for your results.
- Before the procedure, the expert will apply a topical numbing cream and also help you minimize the discomfort. This ensures that you are as comfortable as possible during the process.
- The lip filler features hyaluronic acid that is injected into specific areas of your lips. The expert will control the amount and place it carefully to help you achieve the desired look.
- You can notice the results of the treatment instantly, but you can expect some type of swelling and bruising. It is generally likely to subside in a few days.
- There is minimum downtime linked with the filler treatment. You can easily resume your daily activities after the procedure, but it is advisable for you to avoid exercising excessive sun exposure for a short time.